// you're reading...

And More

Lenovo Yoga Tablet – A Betterway To Handle The Web

e1db499789451c80a96bf887c253f2ab

“You know, you should seriously consider buying a tablet now. Please at least start thinking bout something beyond your desktop.”

I was in a foul mood, thanks to the bad cold, heavy headache and body pain. It took me a few seconds to understand what my wife is trying to say. And then I realized I am clueless.

“A tablet! I mean why? You know how I hate working even on a laptop and you are talking about tablets! They don’t even know how to stand!”

“If you stop shouting and listen to me carefully, I can give you at least 5 reasons why you should buy a tablet now.”

With nothing else to do I asked her to shoot.

“First, you hate typing on a laptop. You attached a keyboard to it, but that took the monitor too far.  If its a tablet, you can attach your favourite keyboard to it and still the display will be close enough.

“Secondly, you hate when you can’t blog or access the web, when you are down with fever. Well, with the tablet its absolutely easy to stay connected even when you cant get up from bed.”

I was loosing patience.

“If you think silly points like this will make me buy a device without a backbone you are so very wrong.”

“And what about the tablet with a backbone” – she was smiling.

She opened The Lenovo Yoga Tablet site and showed me. It took me a few minutes to understand the features.

“That’s  great! I mean that solves most of my issues! And I just love this tilt mode. Best way to blog or connect to web while relaxing.”

Then I turned towards her – “What was point #3, 4 and 5?” My expectations were rising.

“Well, the backbone was my point #3 – and point #4 you just realised – Your favourite tilt mode.”

“And fifth”

“You should give me a treat after we pick up this beauty for recommending it, offcourse”

So that in short was how I started liking a device called tablet, the basic idea and design of which I hated for so many years. Thanks to Lenovo and the Yoga Tablet.

Lenovo Yoga Tablet

Lenovo Yoga Tablet Hold and Tilt Modes

Lenovo Yoga Tablet Modes

Lenovo Yoga Tablet

Discussion

3 Responses to “Lenovo Yoga Tablet – A Betterway To Handle The Web”

1. All the best for the contest :)

Posted by StyleOnStreets | December 20, 2013, 2:49 pm
  2. The best features of this Lenovo Yoga Tablet is its lightness. It is one of the lightest tablets ever because i am using this tablet since 2 months and the processor is quiet faster than other tablets. By the way thanks a lot for such a nice review posting.

Posted by tablet reviews | December 26, 2013, 1:13 pm

My Instagram Updates

• #Sunset #Calcutta #Kolkata #Dumdum #sky #sun
    16 hours ago

by sumitsurai

#Sunset #Calcutta #Kolkata #Dumdum #sky #sun

• Mullick Ghat #flower #market beside #river #Hoogly #Ganga. Taken from #Rabindra #setu #Howrah #bridge #Calcutta #Kolkata #travel
    19 hours ago

by sumitsurai

• #Howrah #railway #station on the west bank of #river #Hoogly #Ganga #Kolkata #Calcutta
    1 week ago

by sumitsurai

• #Sunrise from #Howrah #bridge over #river #Ganga #Calcutta #Kolkata #Rabindra #setu #morning #walk
    1 week ago